I love that you described Arlington Cemetery as reverent. I was there with a group of teenagers but still felt that same feeling. I teared up at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier back then and teared up again now just watching your pictures! It is so timely, being Veterans Day, to see these pictures! Thank you so much Valaney for letting me be reminded of that feeling again!!
You are an amazing mom, teaching your kids a wonderful appreciation for our country and its history.
1 comment:
I love that you described Arlington Cemetery as reverent. I was there with a group of teenagers but still felt that same feeling. I teared up at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier back then and teared up again now just watching your pictures! It is so timely, being Veterans Day, to see these pictures! Thank you so much Valaney for letting me be reminded of that feeling again!!
You are an amazing mom, teaching your kids a wonderful appreciation for our country and its history.
Keep having fun!! Watch out for those motorcades!
Post a Comment