Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!!

Well, I am 37 years old today! Now John and I are the same age for 6 months! It's been a good day so far, John called this morning from Tennessee where he is until friday and my mom called too! My major accomplishment so far today was that I mopped my floor!!! That really is a big deal for me and it was so dirty that it is wonderfully clean now! I've been so busy having company here and doing things that my housework is a little behind. But now Joey is taking a little nap so I think I will blog and put some pictures on here!

No comments:

The Family Comes to DC!

Valaney's Playlist!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Air and Space Museum

Air and Space Museum

Cookie Pancakes!

Cookie Pancakes!

Joey and Daddy

Joey and Daddy

The Washington Monument

The Washington Monument

The Capitol Building

The Capitol Building