Tuesday, November 18, 2008

All Gone

Well, all of the adults have left this house except me, so now I must hang out with the kiddo's! John left Sunday for a business trip and he'll be gone until Friday. (He's missing my birthday too!) My mom and Tami have been here for two weeks and I took them to the airport yesterday in Baltimore so now it is just me! I got the kids off to school today happy and on time and they even ate all their breakfast! Sometimes I see what they actually eat in the morning and I hope they have early lunch because I know they will be hungry soon. But try as I might I can't get them to eat more if they aren't hungry. So we pack good, big lunches! :) Joey and I have just been hanging out this morning. I've been editing all the photos we took and getting them downloaded to Costco so my sister can go pick up the CD's of them at her Costco in Idaho. It works out pretty good that way! After photos I will feed Joey again and it will be his nap time, maybe I"ll mop the floor during nap time? Hmmm, I'll have to think about that one! Today is after school clubs, Johnny is in flag football on tuesday and HAM radio on thursday, he loves it! Julia is learning knitting for her after school club and since they don't have Kindergarten after school clubs we have one of Rodney's friends come over after school to play and they have their own Kindergarten after school play club! It works out well. Then tonight is Scouts for Johnny, it's his first night to go to 11 year old scouts so that should be fun. So that is going to be my day! Hopefully tomorrow I can start putting up pictures of our trips we've been doing!

No comments:

The Family Comes to DC!

Valaney's Playlist!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Air and Space Museum

Air and Space Museum

Cookie Pancakes!

Cookie Pancakes!

Joey and Daddy

Joey and Daddy

The Washington Monument

The Washington Monument

The Capitol Building

The Capitol Building