Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Halloween
We had a great time at our church halloween party! John was away on a business meeting in South Carolina so it was quite the feat to get all 4 kids' costumes done and to the party on time! Joey was Baby Einstein and we ratted his hair up really big and sprayed it gray, he looked just like Einstein! Johnny complemented Joey's costume by being a model of an atom, with hula hoops! Julia was Stary-u, a Pokemon figure and Rodney was a Power Ranger of course! (blue this year) We played some games in the gym and then they had a parade and then went trick or treating around the classrooms. The kids had a fun time with their friends and I love handing out candy! I finally let Joey have a sucker this past week and now he is like every other kid and wants candy whenever he sees it! I was afraid he would choke on the suckers but we were in line at the bank and the teller offered him one and since he was being fussy I decided to try it. He is 2 1/2 after all, he didn't choke and was completely sitcky! So Halloween was wonderful for Joey, the cousins fed him so much candy that he wouldn't eat normal food! So then I had to ban him from candy just so I could get him to eat something that had nutritional value. We went up to NY state to visit John's family for Halloween weekend and that was fun to be with everyone. I lost my camera so I don't have any other pictures of Halloween but now I am borrowing one so I can still get pictures until mine is found! I was going to be a "smarty pants" and tape smarties candies to my pants but I was so busy getting costumes ready that I just went as The Mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
I really love the Baby Einstein costume. So fun! I just went as The Mom, too. Romney, likewise, only wants candy most of the time. He has to be really hungry before he will eat nutritious food.
P.S. Hope your camera is found.
Post a Comment