Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Recycled Clothes?!
Joey has taken recycling a little too far tonight! I did laundry today so there are clean baskets of laundry waiting to be folded and Joey has taken ALL the clothes out and scattered them everywhere! Most were in the recycling bins and garbage! Some were in the high chair, couch and all over the family room! Where was I when all of this was happening? I was right here in the room with him but I thought he was playing "nicely" with the laundry, he was being so happy I didn't want to disturb him! Well, I dug the clothes out of the recycling bin (thank goodness I wash the garbage in there) and then dug the clothes out of the garbage can, unfortunately those did not survive the slimy garbage from today--they will have to be re-washed! I think I will get Joey a box to play with! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
That sounds like Joey! So many things for him to discover! Love your blog...it is great to see that you keep up so well!!! I have added you to my blog so I can keep myself updated on your life...I need to follow your example. We miss you but are glad you are having an enjoyable time. Say hi to entire family from the Wellings!
Post a Comment