Thursday, January 15, 2009

Salt or No Salt?

Okay, I must get some votes on this! I like salty foods, John does not so I only put salt in my food. I've heard several other instances where the woman likes salt and the man does not. Anyone else out there want to give me a little survey of who likes the salt in your house? :)

7 comments:

NaDell said...

Neither of us use a lot of salt, but Andy does put extra on french fries, tator tots, etc.
I don't like too much. I'd prefer sweet things, but sweet and salty is a good combo too.

Missy said...

neither one of us are big salt adders, but that's because I spice stuff up enough that you don't need to add anything. But I've always thought that guys were bigger salt eaters than girls..... Oh we have a blog by the way:)

The Bartlett Family said...

We don't add salt to things at the table. I only sometimes add it while cooking, I just a lot of other seasonings instead.

We had the missionaries over one time and one of them asked for salt and pepper, which I hadn't brought to the table. Anyway, it has been so long since I had used a salt shaker the holes on the top of the one I had were all clogged. It was so embarrassing!

Brian | Juliana said...

Juli and I are the same way. She's always trying to slip some extra Johnny's into our creations.

Anonymous said...

No salt here. William has high blood pressure so most everything is without salt in this house. Even fast foods we order it "without salt please." I'm so used to it. If there is too much salt on anything, my tongue goes numb. Yuck!
I think I just finished a carton of salt that lasted the entire time we lived on Farrell Lane. lol
Most of it went into baking stuff.

Juwmama said...

We both love salt at our house!

Anonymous said...

I figure there's already enough salt in the food that I don't need to add it. Not too many Hardys do add salt to their food I've noticed.

The Family Comes to DC!

Valaney's Playlist!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Air and Space Museum

Air and Space Museum

Cookie Pancakes!

Cookie Pancakes!

Joey and Daddy

Joey and Daddy

The Washington Monument

The Washington Monument

The Capitol Building

The Capitol Building