Friday, January 9, 2009

5 Things Tag--I got tagged! So fun! :)

5 things I was doing 5 years ago:
*Didn't have wrinkles!
*Only had 3 children
*Getting ready to buy our first house!
*Traveled to Coeur d'Alene every other week
*Weight Watchers

5 Things on my to do list for today:
*Keep Joey's fever down by keeping medicine on schedule
*Take a nap with Joey--up late and early with him
*Look at the laundry to be folded--I'm sure it won't actually get folded! :)
*Prepare Primary lesson
*Call my mom :)

5 things I would do with a million dollars:
*Get completely out of debt
*give to charity/church
*stock up retirement accounts
*help family members
*Go on a Disney Cruise!

5 Places I have lived:
*Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
*Provo, Utah
*Laie, Hawaii
*Mansfield, Ohio
*Alfred, New York

5 jobs I have held:
*Housecleaner (in high school, my own house doesn't show it too often!)
*Cashier at hardware store
*Post Office person
*Teacher at Missionary Training Center
*Data entry at a bank

5 People I tag:
Dana
Katie
Dedra
Jackson
Becky

No comments:

The Family Comes to DC!

Valaney's Playlist!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Air and Space Museum

Air and Space Museum

Cookie Pancakes!

Cookie Pancakes!

Joey and Daddy

Joey and Daddy

The Washington Monument

The Washington Monument

The Capitol Building

The Capitol Building