Saturday, December 13, 2008

Joey's Hair!!!

Yes, I cut it yesterday! I knew I had too many people holding me to my promise! I was going to take Joey in to someone to cut it but I was cutting off some of his ringlets to save and decided to just cut it myself with our Flowbie! Those things are the greatest for cutting little kids' hair, no matter how much they move, it always cuts the same length! So I put on a baby einstein movie, gave Joey some fishie crackers and did the haircut! He looks so cute and so much older! We've decided he is the missing link between Johnny and Rodney, he looks so much like each of them! Joey keeps feeling his hair to see where it all went, it's really funny! I made a slide show of before and after pictures so enjoy!

7 comments:

Jenks Jive said...

You did it! I bet that was difficult. He does looks so much older and his hair is so much darker with the light curls cut off. That swimming picture especially shows how long those ringlet were. Wow!

NaDell said...

That's just what I was going to say, Melissa!
He does really look like Rodney and Johnny. He's so cute and looks so much older. Hard to say goodbye to baby face, right?
He does look great though!

Becky said...

He looks like he's 3 years older now!!! He totally looks like his brothers now, it's amazing! So cute, love the hair cut!!!

Story Family said...

Holy Moly! He looks adorable. Those curls were amazing. I'm glad you saved some. I didn't even see him at church today, so I was glad you did the cute slideshow (gotta learn how to do that...)

Washington Wellings said...

Way to go!! Joey looks great...We love the new look. Gabriela thinks he is a cool dude:) Very handsome little boy..just like his brothers!! Have a great day! Love the Wellings

Juwmama said...

Handsome!! He was a cute baby with all those curls, but now he's a little boy and so handsome! Did you cry!?
Julia

Heidi and Landon said...

I really like his haircut...you gotta love the flowbie! He looks so much like your other boys! Now, we can't wait til you come back and we can see him in person :-)

The Family Comes to DC!

Valaney's Playlist!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Air and Space Museum

Air and Space Museum

Cookie Pancakes!

Cookie Pancakes!

Joey and Daddy

Joey and Daddy

The Washington Monument

The Washington Monument

The Capitol Building

The Capitol Building