Friday, December 5, 2008
Holiday Shopping Help!!!
Okay, so I'll tell you what I"ve done! This is a very brave thing I have done for myself (and our bank account!) I have put all of my store emails into the "junk" folder for the rest of the season! yeah me! I think I get an emai from like 10 stores everyday and I just delete, delete, delete, BUT sometimes I see the good sales they are having and I"m tempted! I THOUGHT I was done shopping for christmas and I"ve done most of it online to avoid stores and to get good sales. But two days ago I received another list: the kids informed of the toy drive at school, John told me had to have a gift for a party at work, I remembered a cousins birthday on Dec 20th that I needed a gift for and when we went to sign up at the gym, if we brought in a toy, they waived the $80 sign up fee! (pretty valuable toy!) So I ventured over to walmart again yesterday and got all the presents and sent them off with everyone this morning. Then I saw the toysrus add today and they are having such a great sale that I had to go over there and check it out because they had something that was on the list I needed and it was on sale half off. So I went there and of course found a couple more things. Sooo I am really truly officially done with everything that involves a toy I think! I still have neighbor gifts and christmas cards if I end up being that organized this year. For all of you that didn't get our christmas card last year, I'm sorry! I actually had them, they were nice family picture cards from Costco and I still have them! They were in that infamous kitchen cupboard pile I have, I just never got all the address on them! So, back to shopping, since I am done I no longer need to see what everyone has for sale and then I won't know what good sales I am missing! Now it's time for us to put up our tree (a fake one that doesn't need water and can't be eaten) put up lights outside and enjoy the holiday season! Have a geat day and weekend!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment