Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Playing Catch-Up!

Hello! Well, I haven't been as diligent with my blog as I'd like! We are so busy on the weekends that I have to play "catch-up" all week long it seems! Today in the next 1/2 hour before kids get home I need to go do yesterday's dishes--I decided Family Home Evening was more important than doing the dishes (not a hard choice!) so there are lots of dishes to do. And of course I need to clean up after Joey, there is lucky charms and dried macaroni and cheese all over the kitchen floor than I need to clean up and then mop. That doesn't count the piles of clean laundry up in my bedroom or the growing pile of dirty laundry! :) BUT the kids did get to school on time today with lunches and I went to the gym so that has to count for something! Maybe after I clean the kitchen I can figure out dinner too, that's coming up pretty soon! I need to do this fast because when the kids get home they will be hungry and have homework to do and also want to play! I hope you all are having a great week, I need to read up on your blogs to catch up with you too!
Valaney :)

1 comment:

About the Sleepy Dreamer said...

Johnny has sure grown since I last saw you guys! Wow! He looks so different now!

The Family Comes to DC!

Valaney's Playlist!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Air and Space Museum

Air and Space Museum

Cookie Pancakes!

Cookie Pancakes!

Joey and Daddy

Joey and Daddy

The Washington Monument

The Washington Monument

The Capitol Building

The Capitol Building