Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Fluffer-Nutter
Good morning! Well, I guess it's almost afternoon but since I haven't had lunch it's still morning! Today for lunches I made fluffer-nutter sandwiches! I was the most loved mom this morning! :) Fluffer-nutter is peanut butter and marshmallow cream made into a sandwich! John taught it to us a few years ago and Rodney reminded me of it this summer when he was making his own peanut butter sandwich and found some mini-marshmallows in the cupboard and crammed marshmallow all over his peanut butter and then made a sandwich out of it! So when I was grocery shopping yesterday I saw the marshmallow cream and thought "why not?"! John even had it for lunch today! He likes them. Julia's version is to put chocolate syrup on them and call it a Reese's sandwich. We don't have chocolate syrup right now so that didn't get added this morning! My rationalization is that I bet marshmallow cream doesn't have any more sugar than jam, right? :) The rest of the lunch was healthy so that is good. Today is laundry day --by necessity. Usually I'm pretty good about having the laundry washed and dried, even if it isn't put away. But when people run around frantically looking for clothes in the morning and can't find any right away, I know it's time to spend the whole day doing laundry! So that is my project, get it all washed and dried and most of it folded and put away. Joey is getting ready to take his nap so this project will actually be feasible! Joey loves to play in the laundry and throw it everywhere so I must make sure he is sleeping or happy being contained in his high chair for a while for lunch or something. Have a great day and try the fluffer-nutter or reese's sandwich! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
My kids would love those sandwiches, I'm sure. I struggle with laundry too. Especially the folding part. We had a family laundry folding day yesterday. It took a very long time!
Yuck! I hate peanut butter, but anything besides bananas as a combo with it sounds...well yucky!
Your laundry situation sounds like my house. Usually it's the girls who's laundry get's forgotten since it's not in my room. Poor girls :(
Post a Comment